| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rochambeau in May is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in May is exceedingly wet. A staggering 599.1mm (23.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Rochambeau May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rochambeau, French Guiana
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rochambeau:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.6 kms (420.5 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 677.3 kms (420.9 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) WNW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) N
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 226.5 kms (140.7 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 491.4 kms (305.4 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 827.1 kms (514 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 782.2 kms (486.1 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 845.7 kms (525.5 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 877.3 kms (545.2 miles) SSW