| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rochambeau in October is hot at 26.75 °C (80.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 81.7mm (3.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Rochambeau October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rochambeau, French Guiana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rochambeau:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.6 kms (420.5 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 677.3 kms (420.9 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) WNW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) N
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 226.5 kms (140.7 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 491.4 kms (305.4 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 827.1 kms (514 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 782.2 kms (486.1 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 845.7 kms (525.5 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 877.3 kms (545.2 miles) SSW